- 4th – 7th Class: 1.30 and 2 hrs daily
- 8th to 10th Class: 2 to 2.30 hrs daily needed
- Live Interaction session – 1 hour daily which is fixed
- Homework completion on own and uploaded on Google Classroom before coming to class
- Worksheets, Assignments etc given on Google Classroom based on areas where the child needs practice. The amount of work given is based on the gaps in your child’s learning.
- 6 days a week from Monday to Saturday.
The child will be utilizing that whole one hour. The way our system works, the attention of the tutor will be available to the child whenever he/she needs it.
ASK & DISCOVER PROGRAM
Demo classes in tuition actually do not serve any purpose – takes ⅔ days for your child and tutor to understand each other and to get comfortable with each other. You will not get any idea of this from a 1-hour demo class.
However, with our experience, we have a specially designed 10 – Day DISCOVER Program instead of a demo class. It promotes the student-tutor interaction for 10 days instead of One. It is a more extensive way of interaction. The student gets to know more about the tutor and how AfterMySchool teaches and the Tutor also gets to know about the student’s strengths and weaknesses.
After My School feels that we can do justice to the following subjects:
- For classes 4 to 7 – Maths, Science, Social Studies, English & Hindi (currently no regional languages are offered)
- For classes 8 to 10 – Maths, Science & Social Studies
We believe children learn better when they are allowed to learn together, this is why we do not have one to one class. These classes also promote friendly competition and allow children to have more fun while studying.
However, we have a customizes plan which makes sure that each child gets individual attention as and when we need it
We conduct many different tests to see whether the child has grasped the topics taught in class. These tests include Chapter Wise Tests, daily worksheets and assignments. They are conducted regularly. We also conduct Concept Evaluation Tests to see the child’s conceptual clarity, this is conducted at the start of the DISCOVER Program.
The way to enroll for the 10-day DISCOVER program is:
- Choose the start date, the program will go on for 10 after that day. (For example, if the program starts on 19th November, it will end on 29th November)
- Next, you have to fill up the student enrollment form, which will not take long.
- Our counsellor will suggest the available time slot options for you
- You can choose the most convenient slot for your child
- The Payment link will be sent once the slot is decided
- Our fee is Rs. 500
- You can pay through Online Payment Gateway, UPI, PayTM wallet etc.
At AMS we use various tools and methods to evaluate students based on their academics. These include:
- CETs (Concept Evaluation Tests) – in English, Maths, and Science which are conducted once the student joins our DISCOVER Program. These tests help evaluate the status of the student’s conceptual clarity
- CWTs (Chapter-Wise Tests) – these tests are designed by our academic team and conducted by tutors after they cover a chapter to understand and analyze the student’s understanding of the chapter and concepts
- Assignments/Worksheets – The students are given regular assignments and worksheets to practice what they have learnt and to see how much or how well they have understood what has been taught
With our experience, we have realized that a lot of parents who came looking for us for only one subject, eventually they realize the gaps in their child’s learning in other subjects and if the child is going to different places for different subjects, he is likely to get confused.
We do not provide tuition for only one subject, every child has a chance to learn every subject. We feel focussing on one subject (like Mathematics, for example), the child loses practice of the other subjects, this is why we require all students to revise, learn and practice all subjects.